Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In the Beginning...Well, It All Has a Beginning...

As an amateur photographer of somewhere around 40 years experience I've lately begun to take positive steps toward what has always been a dream of mine. Going pro. Whether I'm successful in that endeavor or not, the craft of photography is something I've loved for as long as I can remember, having stood in awe of the masters of the craft for their ability to pinpoint beauty and to isolate it from the white noise of its surroundings. That is an ability that I try to nurture to the best of my ability. But, rather than spend a lot of time talking about photos, I prefer to take photos, to work on photos, and to make photos come to life. To that end I think I'll post some photos of mine. If you have found your way here, I hope you enjoy the show, I hope you'll come back, and I hope you will leave your comments and relieve me of the burden of making conversation. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment