Translate

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The View From On High

It's been quite some time since my last post but I do have a good reason. The subject of two of my posts, a home renovation I am involved in, has taken up a huge amount of my time to the point I've not gotten out to take pictures as much as I'd like. But I did get out the other day to shoot from one of Little Rock's downtown landmarks, the Simmons Tower (formerly the Metropolitan Bank Building/formerly the TCBY Tower/formerly the Capitol Building). 

I plan to get back to the 37th floor in the fall when we have one of those crisp, clear days where you can see forever, but it's worthwhile to note that even on hazy, cloudy days, the sights of Downtown Little Rock and the surrounding vicinity are well worth viewing from that altitude. Enjoy the photos and I promise I'll be more diligent about updating the blog. 








 
                                                                               





I hope you enjoyed the view. I sure did. 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment