Translate

Friday, October 10, 2014

Those Daring Young Men and Their Flying Machines...

A recent day found me wandering the streets of Searcy (that's in Arkansas, ya'll) with time on my hands and a new lens to test out, when I ran across a couple of young gentlemen out riding on skateboards. Did I say riding? Ha, silly me. When I was a kid we had these skinny little boards with roller skates attached. Those, we rode. These? Well, I'll let the photos speak for themselves...


Some people step up onto curbs...


Some don't....



And some just race alongside the curbs....


That guy on the left? That's what I usually look like just before someone calls the ambulance. Or when a spider runs up under my feet.


So how do they do that?


I mean, really. How? And why?


I guess that's just one of those things that if you have to ask the question, you won't understand the answer. 

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment